Even though the IADR/AADR/CADR 2020 General Session was canceled, members now have unlimited access to over 20 hours of content through IADR CE On Demand. Also, members may view over 750 oral, ePoster and poster sessions that were uploaded to the abstract archive.
IADR invites you to join us on Virtual General Session Day, July 1, 2020, to explore the content and share insights ideas and reactions with your peers through the IADR Community.
IADR CE On Demand content includes:
Two Distinguished Lectures
- "Cancer Control in the 21st Century"
Speaker: Otis W. Brawley, Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg Distinguished Professor of Oncology and Epidemiology Bethesda, Maryland, USA
- "Sex and Gender Influences Across the Biomedical and Dental Research Continuum: A Value Added Proposition"
Speaker: Janine Austin Clayton, National Institutes of Health, Professor, Microbiology-Infectiology and Immunology, Director, Office of Research on Women's Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
IADR Centennial Plenary Sessions
In celebration of the IADR Centennial, these sessions feature prominent researchers speaking on innovative topics that will impact the future of dental, oral and craniofacial research. Topics include:
- Artificial Intelligence in Research
- Genetic Insights into Diagnostics and Therapeutics in the 21st Century
These symposia examine the latest trends in dental, oral and craniofacial research:
- Time to Change Dental Education: From Evidence to Action
- Does Nutritional Path Link Oral Health and Frailty?
- 100 Years of Salivary Research
- 100 Years Learning From Research: GV Black to CariesCare International
- Management of Elderly Dental Patients With Cognitive and Physical Dysfunctions
- Understanding Regulation of Drugs to Treat or Prevent Oral Pathology
- 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing for Oral Tissue Regeneration
- A Century of Craniofacial Growth Research
- Areca Nut and Oral Cancer
- Reinventing the Roles of Scientific Groups in IADR
- Saliva Liquid Biopsy
You will receive an email on July 1 with links to access the content! Hope you will join your colleagues online to view the content and discuss in the IADR Community.